Zoom attendance may be purchased directly on our Public Program page using a shopping cart.
For the public: the fee for attending a public Zoom lecture is the same as for an in-person lecture. We ask that you please pay using our payments page, where you will also find our prices.
For ISAP Students and Analysts: you must contact the front office at least 24 hours before Zoom events you plan to attend in order to receive the unique Zoom Meeting ID and password.
What do I need to do to attend a lecture using Zoom?
1) Look at our public program and decide which lecture or lectures you would like to attend.
2) At least 24 hours before the start of the lecture, use our payments page to arrange payment for the lecture(s).
3) You will then receive details by email. Our Zoom events now use unique Meeting IDs and you will not be able to attend if you have not arranged payment (or contacted the front office, if you are a student or analyst) at least 24 hours before the start of the event.
How can I prepare to use Zoom on my computer or mobile device?
1) You should first download and install the Zoom Client for Meetings application or Zoom Mobile App on your computer or device using this link.
2) After payment, you will be given a Meeting ID or link which you will use to connect the Zoom application to the ISAP event.
3) A few minutes before your event begins, please start the Zoom application on your computer or device and look for a way to "Join" or "Join Meeting", and use the Meeting ID you have been given to join. Or use the link you have been given, which should automatically launch the Zoom application and join the event. You do not need a Zoom account or a password to join an event.
4) When you sign in to Zoom you must identify yourself by name. Only names recognized as having paid will be allowed into the event.
Once I am connected what do I do?
You will be able to hear and see the presenter as well as the other people in the Zoom audience. You will be able to text-chat with our staff who will be hosting the event, but will otherwise not be able to interact with our presenters, as we give priority to those on-site.
Can I have more detailed instruction?
Please see the following video tutorials: