Part time (ca 20%) Treuhand/Trustee/Financial Consultant
ISAPZURICH, a private non-profit educational and training Institute in the middle of Zurich, seeks a new consultant per 1. January 2021. The consultant would work closely with the ISAP Council (IC). The applicant must be fluent in English and German and well versed in Swiss and Zurich Canton business regulations for non-profit organizations.
Tasks would include the following:
- Work with the IC to create the annual budget and Profit and Loss statement for presentation at the Annual Assembly in Spring.
- Work with the accountant and perform the annual financial closing. Also liaison with and support the accountant in more complicated booking matters.
- Coordinate with ISAP special events heads on finances for budget.
- Meet at least once annually with the Finance Committee who works with ISAP’s investments and does fundraising.
- Coordinate with Credit Suisse in Zurich and Geneva as needed.
- Oversee different contracts and insurances for the building and its contents, liability, staff, etc. ISAP has a good insurance broker in place.
- Oversee diverse HR tasks in coordination with Treasurer (time sheets, vacations, Kurzarbeit, illnesses, overtime issues, child allowances, insurance claims, salaries, Arbeitszeugnis, IMD issues as employees of ISAP, etc.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors.
- Work with ISAP’s mother organization, AGAP as needed.
- Meeting with the IC about once every two months (1-2 times a semester).
To apply, please send a current CV by mail to: [email protected]