Jungian Analyst Training with a diploma in Analytical Psychology
The International School of Analytical Psychology ISAPZURICH offers the following full-time professional training in English:
- Jungian analyst with a diploma in C.G. Jung’s Analytical Psychology (the International Program)
- Jungian analyst with a diploma in Analytical Psychology including the Swiss federally recognized title of ‘Psychotherapist’ (the CH-Program.) ISAPZURICH’s CH-program is recognized as a federally accredited psychotherapeutic training by the Federal Department for Internal Affairs (EDI).
The Jungian analyst offers help in dealing with psychological suffering, life crises, and the search for meaning. In essence, a Jungian approach fosters the individuation process, which includes personal development and the ability to align the demands of outer life with the needs of the soul. The exploration of dreams, fantasy, and other symbolic material plays a major role, for such contents bring the individual into relationship with the unconscious and its potential to spark creative transformation.
- Information Flyer for download/print
- Overview training programs and estimated costs
- Application Diploma Program Jungian Analyst
- Regulations International Diploma Program
- Regulations Swiss Diploma Program
- International Students coming to Switzerland
Or contact us by:
- phone +41 43 344 00 66
- email [email protected]
Other downloads regarding the education for becoming a Jungian analyst with a Diploma in Analytical Psychology.